Ask 100 coaches “What is coaching?,” and you’ll get 100 different answers.
My definition of coaching is simple:
Coaching is finding out what someone REALLY wants and assisting them to get it.
The value I bring is a strong ability to make the distinction between what you think you want and what you really want. You’ve been trained and conditioned to want what you think you want. Let’s get you what you really want. Together we uncover what you really want and then figure out how you can be, do, and/or have more of that in your career, business, and all aspects of your life.
- are underperforming
- feel stuck
- have that nagging feeling that there must be something more, but just can’t seem to get a look at it
- are confused about people and how to get the best out of those around you
- feel like you are underperforming, regardless of your success
- feel unfulfilled despite being successful
- are unhappy with your current career or business, but feel stuck or just can’t figure out what to do next
- want to a start a business that allows you to express your brilliance in the world
- think a career change is in order
- need help with growing your current business
- just want a new challenge
- feel like nobody gets you
- are tired of getting advice from your friends who just don’t get it
- just need a muse
…I get you, and I know what to do.
- I believe in people.
- I work with high performers and high performers who aren’t performing highly.
- When people work with me their lives get better, period.
- I understand why people underperform, what causes underperformance, and what to do about it.
- Coaching with me is fun, challenging, surprising, and effective.
- You will get more of what you never knew you wanted, faster than you ever thought possible.
One of the great privileges of my life is watching people develop, watching them meet their own aspirations, seeing them build amazing lives that allow them to bring their brilliance to the world, serve others in the process and achieve their most outrageous dreams.
Send me an e-mail, or call 713-701-9486 and we can talk.